Synergetics is a professional services company that provides data driven experiences, business intelligence software solutions, information security, consulting, digital, technology, operations and R&D services. Synergetics builds government and enterprise data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, ranging from business process optimization to mission-critical software systems that save lives. Our cutting-edge solutions are used to detect earthquakes worldwide, transition customers to AI enabled architectures, manage national water quality, and manage defense logistics worldwide.
Summary of Role
Synergetics is searching for an IT Innovation Change Leader to lead the discovery, planning, and implementation of a technology modernization aligned with business needs, gaps, and customer requirements. The Change Leader will engage at the CIO level to advise and integrate needs into a cohesive, modernized Service Portfolio to meet organizational needs. This position will require an in-depth understanding of Business Analysis, Technical capabilities, and organizational structures within customer environments to lead change. We are looking for an individual who is an independent worker, can keep up with dynamic customer needs, has exceptional problem-solving skills, and comfortable with identifying and Driving improvement actions across customer organizations.
- Act as formal coach to leaders and managers
- Serve as the Chief collaborator on behalf of the CIO on all change efforts
- Integrate IT solutions and strategies into the greater organizational change
- Extensive experience in IT Strategy and roadmaps
- Understanding the role of AI in Business strategy
- Previous experience supporting Advisory Boards, Working Groups and/or Steering Committees
- Experience leading Organizational Change Initiatives in a customer focused environment
- Experience with modern Change Leadership processes i.e. John Kotter or other similar methods.
- Strong understanding of cutting edge and future technologies
- Strong understanding across all IT Management Disciplines.
- Experience with the Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) or similar frameworks
- Exceptional Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Engage across the user base to identify needs, gaps, and requirements from multiple divisions
- Assess and report on current technology status and customer concerns
- Execute the CIO’s vision through organizational change management practices to prepare the user base for innovative solutions.
- Advise organizational departments on IT Strategy and technology benefits to embrace change.
- Document, plan, and execute Organizational change initiatives to meet CIO vision.
- Capture, translate, and monitor user requirements across the organization
- Articulate, implement, and advise CIO strategies and visions across the organization.
Education and Experience
- Advanced Degree/s in Management or Organizational Leadership with IT experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certifications a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (for at least 3