Synergetics is a professional services company that provides data driven experiences, business intelligence software solutions, information security, consulting, digital, technology, operations and R&D services. Synergetics builds government and enterprise data solutions, ranging from business process optimization to mission-critical software systems that save lives. Our cutting-edge solutions are used to detect earthquakes worldwide, track food supply chain, manage national water quality, and manage defense logistics worldwide.
Summary of Role
Synergetics is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team supporting a Government client in Golden, Colorado. We are looking for an individual who is an independent worker, can keep up with dynamic customer needs, has exceptional problem solving skills, and ready to develop, optimize, and integrate software tools for a critical National Level Operations Center. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a major software modernization into a Cloud environment.
- Ability to multitask and take on new technologies.
- Experience in an infrastructure, integration and full stack development across technologies and structures.
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile and DevOps best practices
- Experience with Java, Angular 7 or higher, JSON, .Net, and Microservices .
- Strong technical foundation in development, integration and operations of software systems.
- Technical knowledge to recommend and/or make decisions on the best solution.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker or other containerization tools
- Strong scripting skills required: Python, Shell, etc
- Experience supporting multi-vendor technology solutions, especially with AWS.
- Lead the development of key solutions for our customers.
- Provide timely and detailed status updates to the business and stakeholders ensuring full visibility of any issues or activities
- Continuous delivery in AWS cloud based infrastructures
- Operational point of contact for development, operations and testing environments.
- Evaluate current development and operations procedures, recommend and implement tools and practices to increase efficiency, and reliability
- Operational review of cloud architecture with the goal of automating and improving the existing and future environments.
- Create workflows using best practices for configuration management/source control, continuous integration, build pipelines, and release pipelines
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Provide best practices, recommendations and guidance for use of the cloud in general
- Troubleshooting complex systems in Dev, Test, and production environments
- Create resolutions and recommendations based on incident investigations to provide greater protection and stability to the organization
- Lead the diagnosis of complex problems with our products and recommend solutions with minimal oversight
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer