Synergetics is seeking a Mid- Level Software .NET/Web Developer to resolve problems with software and lead/support/manage improvements and enhancements in existing software architectures for a Federal client. Our Software Developer will act as a team leader on projects as well as manage/support the development of software user manuals. The developer will instructs, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team. This role will work closely with Project Manager, Technical Architect, and Software Engineers to manage all aspects of the Softare Development Lifecycle.
This is a full-time position
- Help customers focus on their goals and guide cost/value technology implementations accordingly
- Identify business needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements
- Communicate technical feasibility and cost to business and project stakeholders
- Address the various needs, concerns, and expectations of stakeholders
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, colleagues, and prospects.
- Guide strategic phasing with customers and influence prioritizations based on customer needs
- Create, deliver and/or improve documentation, templates, training and presentations.
- Follow Customer implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with stakeholders
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Provide customer platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to eliminate code defects
- 3+ Years of Experience providing business analysis, software architecture, technical leadership, and/or customer relationship management
- 4+ Years with hands on technology experience (i.e. Software Development, Systems Engineer, Infrastructure Support, Telecommunications, Networking)
- Experience in a similar role primarily focused on cloud hosted applications is a plus
- Comfort in all phases of Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Awareness and able to converse about various architectures such as MVC, MVVM, SOA, Microservices, Domain-Driven, Distributed
- Familiarity with dependency injection, IoC, and domain-driven development is a plus
- Excellent listening skills, with ability to communicate with both technical and business tone and clarity
- Microsoft and CompTIA certifications a plus
- Security+, CISSP, or other Security qualifications or credentials are a plus
- Experience designing and implementing business intelligence solutions and platforms is a plus